Your gift card ordered on the vuarnet.com website is only valid on the vuarnet.com website. This is an E-gift card and no physical card will be mailed out.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All categories
- Care instructions
- Gift Card
- My account
- Warranty & Repairs
Does my gift card have an expiration date?
Your gift card ordered on vuarnet.com can be used for 1 y...Read more
Is my gift card valid in store?
Your gift card ordered on the vuarnet.com websit...Read more
Can my gift cards be combined?
If you buy several gift cards, they cannot be combined fo...Read more
Gift cards cannot be combined with promotional codes and cannot be reimbursed in cash.
Is my gift card exchangeable / refundable?
Your gift card is not exchangeable or refundable, even pa...Read more
My tracking number says my package is delivered, but I do not have it. What can I do ?
If your tracking information shows that your package...Read more
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it :
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package and/or check with neighbors
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers : check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 24 hours prior to arrival
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and receipt information if you still do not have your package and we will file a claim on your behalf. Please allow 24-48 hours for this to be handled for you
How long will delivery take ?
We try our best to make sure each order goes out in ...Read more
We try our best to make sure each order goes out in a timely matter. All orders placed online before 1PM EST will go out the same day. Orders placed after this time will go out on the following business day. Orders placed on Fridays after 1PM EST will go out the following Monday. For sale days and holidays, please allow extra processing time.
- Our Free Shipping option is provided via USPS Priority Mail and can take between 5-7 business days depending on your location (not including weekends or Holidays).
- For urgent orders, we offer 2 expedited options via UPS: 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air.
- 2nd Day Air – orders must be placed before 2PM EST for your package to go out the same day. 2nd Day Air orders placed after this time will go out on the following business day. If an order is placed on a Friday after 2PM, they will go out the following Monday. Please note this service does not include Saturday deliveries.
- Next Day Air – orders must be placed before 2PM EST for your package to go out the same day. Next Day Air orders do not include Saturday deliveries, please keep this in mind. Orders placed after 2PM EST will go out the following business day. Orders placed on Friday after 2PM EST will go out the following Monday.
What countries do you deliver to ?
We deliver throughout the entirety of the U.S. If yo...Read more
We deliver throughout the entirety of the U.S. If you live outside of the US, please visit us at Vuarnet.com and select “Europe”.
Do you deliver to PO Boxes ?
If you select our Free Shipping option, we can deliver to...Read more
If you select our Free Shipping option, we can deliver to a PO Box.
Expedited orders cannot be shipped to a PO Box.
What are the shipping costs ?
Shipping options and costs may vary. View what's curre...Read more
Shipping options and costs may vary. View what's currently available at checkout:
Free Shipping on order over $100.00
$10.00 on orders below $100.00
5-7 Business Days
P.O. Box Available
UPS Ground: $10.00
5-7 Business Day
NO P.O. Box
UPS Expedited: $20.00
3 Business Days
NO P.O. Box
UPS 2nd Day Air: $30.00
2 Business Days
NO P.O. Box
UPS Overnight : $40.00
1 Business Day
Why can't I see any tracking updates ?
Typically, tracking updates are not available for th...Read more
Typically, tracking updates are not available for the first 24 hours of a shipment. Please allow some time for the first scans to show on your tracking number. If it has been over 24 hours, and you still cannot see a tracking update, do not fret. On some occasions, package scans will happen late and will not show until the package is in your area. Please remain patient during this time. If you have an expedited order and you cannot see tracking updates, please reach out to us at email@example.com
I have not received my tracking number. Where can I get it ?
Tracking numbers are automatically sent via em...Read more
Tracking numbers are automatically sent via email as soon as your order has shipped. Please check your spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox. If you still do not see your tracking email, please double check the email you entered at checkout. If there was a typo in your email, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can fix this for you, as well send your tracking number.
How do I contact your Customer Service department?
To contact our Customer Service department: By phone: 91...Read more
To contact our Customer Service department:
- By phone: 914-495-3702
- By email: email@example.com
I need a repair! What can I do ?
Repairs can be offered for frames purchased directly ...Read more
Repairs can be offered for frames purchased directly through our website, or from any of our authorized vendors. All frames are inspected for Warranty coverage before moving forward with a repair. Our Limited warranty will only cover manufacture defects and will not cover damages from misuse or daily wear and tear. You can read more about our Limited Warranty
All repairs are subject to parts availability and dependent on the severity of the damage. Some damages will require a full frame replacement. No work will begin on your frames until we have permission to do so after quoting repair costs or confirming warranty coverage.
For Vuarnet repairs, we ask that you fill out our repair form, which can be found HERE. Please fill out the form completely and send to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include photos of the damage and have your proof of purchase handy for any repairs through our Limited Warranty. Once the form is sent in, please wait about 3-5 business days for our repair techs to look through each request and reach out with the next steps.
How long does a repair take ?
The time required by our techs for repair will depen...Read more
The time required by our techs for repair will depend on the availability of parts and the severity of the damage your frames have. In some rare cases, we may have to special order parts and this can take some time. Before any work begins on your frames, we can give a loose timeline for repair.
My frames are vintage and/or discontinued. Can I still get a repair ?
Unfortunately, Vuarnet can no longer offer repairs f...Read more
Unfortunately, Vuarnet can no longer offer repairs for frames or lenses that are 10 years or older, as parts are no longer available. If you still require a repair, please email us at email@example.com for a vintage repair contact. Repairs for discontinued frames will be dependent on the age of your frames (5 years old or newer) and the availability of parts. Please follow the steps for a regular repair as expressed on the question " I need a repair! What can I do? "
Can I get different lenses put into my existing frames ?
Depending on the age of your frames, you may be able ...Read more
Depending on the age of your frames, you may be able to get new or different lenses put in. Please visit any authorized Vuarnet optician for your options.
Can I send in prescription sunglasses in for repair ?
For prescription repairs, you can visit any of our a...Read more
Can I get my frames fixed locally ?
Our network of opticians can provide lens replacement...Read more
Our network of opticians can provide lens replacements and resizing services only. Lens replacements are available for models that do not fall in the vintage category. For repairs on your frames, you will need to follow the guidelines as expressed in the question " I need a repair! What can I do ? "
What is the cost of repair ?
Costs are dependent on the severity of the damage an...Read more
Costs are dependent on the severity of the damage and whether or not your frames are covered by our warranty. No work will begin on your frames without your consent or knowledge.
How can I get replacement nose pads ?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your...Read more
Please send an email to email@example.com with your SKU number (located inside the temples of your frames), the color nose pads you require, and the shipping address you wish to send them to. We will send you a pair free of charge.
Are my frames from Amazon/eBay eligible for repairs or warranty coverage ?
Frames purchased outside of our vendor network will ...Read more
Frames purchased outside of our vendor network will not qualify for our Limited Warranty or repair, as the validity of the frames can not be confirmed.
Is my warranty still valid if I no longer have my proof of purchase ?
We always try our best to offer the best solutions. ...Read more
We always try our best to offer the best solutions. If you cannot locate your proof of purchase, the name of the retailer where they were purchased and a date/month of purchase should help. Our techs will evaluate your frames for warranty coverage and follow the same steps as we would for any repair. We will always update you on our findings before moving forward with any kind of repair.
How to pack my items?
Pack item (s) in the original packaging and ...Read more
- Pack item (s) in the original packaging and include the shipping document you received in the box to initiate the return. Please be sure to attach the pre-paid return label on the outside of the package covering any previous address label.
- You can drop the package at your nearest USPS (local post office) location. To find your nearest USPS location, please visit usps.com or call 1-800-275-8777.
How to request a return label?
1) Click here to be re-directed to our return center.2) E...Read more
2) Enter your complete order number (i.e.#1234-V) and your email address (same address used to process your original order).
3) Click the Return Item button
4) Select the product you would like to return and reason you are returning.
5) Select the return option available and validate to generate your label
6) You will have the ability to download the return label or access the label via the confirmation email you will receive once you complete the process
7) NOTE: We will cover the return postage costs only if you use the Fedex label you downloaded from our return center. If you decide to return the product using a different method, you will be responsible to cover the return postage costs
When will I get my refund ?
1) When your package has been received by Vuarnet, you...Read more
1) When your package has been received by Vuarnet, you will receive an additional confirmation email stating that your refund is being processed. Please note that you will receive the refund 3-5 business days after this confirmation email.
2) The refund will be processed to your original form of credit card payment.
How do I change my password?
You can change your password in the “My account” area of ...Read more
I forgot my password. What should I do?
Click the “Forgot your password?” link in the account log...Read more
Why can I not log into my account?
There are many reasons why you might not be able to log i...Read more
I cannot create an account. What should I do?
Contact our team of advisers to help you create your acco...Read more
Do I have to create an account if I want to place an order?
You do not have to create an account to place an order. Y...Read more
How can I cancel my order and get a refund?
You cannot cancel your order once confirmed. However, you...Read more
When will I receive my invoice?
Why has my payment been rejected?
Whenever you make an online payment, an authorization req...Read more
When will the money be debited from my account?
The money will be debited from your account when you pay ...Read more
How can I pay for my purchase?
You can pay using a Carte Bleue, Visa or MasterCard credi...Read more
Is your online payment system secure?
Most e-commerce websites use the “Secure Hypertext Transf...Read more
What happens if one of the items I have ordered is out of stock?
If an item in your confirmed order is out of stock, you w...Read more
How do I change my delivery address while placing an order?
You can modify any aspect of your order before confirming...Read more
Can I amend or cancel an order once I have placed it?
You cannot amend or cancel an order once it has been conf...Read more
You cannot amend or cancel an order once it has been confirmed. However, you can return your parcel free of charge and receive a refund within 14 days after your date of purchase.
For more information, visit our Returns Policy page.
The glasses I want are no longer in stock. When will I be notified that they are back in stock?
If you want to purchase a product marked as out of stock ...Read more
Can I get a full refund if I’m not satisfied with my purchase?
You have 14 days from the date of purchase on us.vuar...Read more
You have 14 days from the date of purchase on us.vuarnet.com to return your parcel free of charge and receive a full refund. After this 14-day period, we will no longer be able to refund you for the product.
My glasses have arrived in poor condition. What should I do?
You have 14 days after your date of purchase to return yo...Read more
You have 14 days after your date of purchase to return your parcel free of charge and receive a refund. For more information, visit our Returns Policy page.
Beyond this 14-day limit, a refund will only be offered if the frame is in poor condition due to a manufacturing defect. Please refer to the Limited Warranty Policy.
How do I return my parcel?
You have up to 14 days from the date of recei...Read more
You have up to 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase to return your items to us. Refunds will be made for unworn items, returned in their original packaging. The refund will be paid once we have received the product. The guarantee policy applies following the end of this 14-day period.
More details : Return Policy
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN LABEL
1) Please visit us.vuarnet.com/a/returns to be re-directed to our return center.
2) Enter your complete order number (i.e. #1234-V) and your email address (same address used to process your original order) and click the Return Item
3) Select the product you would like to return then click Next.
4) Choose the reason you are returning then click Next.
5) Confirm your return details by clicking on the Confirm button.
6) You will have the ability to print the return label or access the label via the confirmation email you will receive once you complete the process.
7) NOTE: We will cover the return postage costs only if you use the shipping label you downloaded from our return center.
HOW TO PACK YOUR ITEMS
1) Pack item(s) in the original packaging and include the shipping document you received in the box to initiate the return. Please be sure to attach the pre-paid return label on the outside of the package covering any previous address label.
2) You can drop the package at your nearest USPS (local post office) location. To find your nearest USPS location, please visit usps.com or call 1-800-275-8777.
To contact our Customer Services department:
- By phone: 914 292 1290
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your returns policy?
You have up to 14 days from the date of receipt of yo...Read more
You have up to 14 days from the date of receipt of your purchase on us.vuarnet.com to return your items to us. Refunds will be made for unworn items, returned in their original packaging. After this 14-days period, we will no longer be able to refund you for the product.
How do I care for my glasses?
We recommend you keep them in the original case when not ...Read more
We recommend you keep them in the original case when not in use. Vuarnet mineral lenses are scratch-resistant, but not scratch-proof. Keeping your glasses loose in your bag with items such as keys or nail files risks damaging them over time. Not only are scratches unsightly, but they also seriously affect your visual comfort.
When you take your glasses off, do so with both hands. In this way you protect the frame hinges.
When you put your glasses down, fold them up and put them with the arms in contact with the surface. Avoid putting your sunglasses face-down on the lenses, there's no better way to damage them.
Once back from the beach, simply rinse them under tepid water to remove sand and salt traces.
Is there a specific product for cleaning my glasses?
To clean your glasses at home, use a mild liquid soap. To...Read more
To clean your glasses at home, use a mild liquid soap. To rinse them, pass under cold or lukewarm water. Avoid using hot water at all costs. Dirty or abrasive cloths should also be avoided as they may modify the lens characteristics.
You may also choose a glass cleaning spray, which you can easily find at your local optician. In this case, wipe them with the chamois cloth usually supplied with the original case. If you have lost it, use a very fine, soft fabric to wipe them.
In some cases where you do not manage to clean your glasses properly as indicated above, you may wish to see your optician. Most opticians possess ultrasound equipment for cleaning glasses. It is suggested to let them soak in an ultrasound water bath: this will remove any impurities stuck to the frames. Most of the time, this service is provided free of charge by your optician.
This may be done every 2 months for complete cleaning.
Where can I get my glasses adjusted to my size after delivery?
A qualified optician can make adjustments to your fra...Read more
A qualified optician can make adjustments to your frame for a fee.
Do you offer prescription sunglasses?
All Vuarnet sunglasses with the exception of the XL G...Read more
All Vuarnet sunglasses with the exception of the XL Glacier are available in both single vision or progressive lenses. Vuarnet prescription sunglasses are all produced using mineral glass. Each Vuarnet lens, including prescription, is engraved with the V on ski symbol.
Our prescription mineral glass lenses are handmade in France, in our factory, in Meaux close to Paris.
It is not possible to order prescription glasses on-site or purchase a pair from vuarnet.com to have made into prescription. If you wish to order prescription glasses, please visit a Vuarnet retail optician to place your order. To find a Vuarnet optician near you, visit the :
Only authorized Vuarnet optical stores can order prescription Vuarnet sunglasses.
What are the advantages of the different techniques applied to Vuarnet lenses?
The two-tone Vuarnet mirror glass: our signature since 19...Read more
The two-tone Vuarnet mirror glass: our signature since 1957. The two-tone mirror filters the light in the upper and lower part of the lens more efficiently, and therefore you have maximum protection against glare and reflections.
The Vuarnet mirror flash lens: Other than the aesthetic aspect, the mirror flash lens reflects and filters light more efficiently. It guarantees you maximum comfort in very bright conditions.
Vuarnet polarized lenses: bring optimum color definition and greater eye comfort against glare from reflections. All of our frames equipped with polarized mineral glass always carry the symbol “P”: Grey Polar, Blue Polar, Blue Polarlynx and Brown Polar are available.
What advantages are offered by mineral glass?
Vuarnet mineral glass guarantees the HIGHEST protection, ...Read more
Vuarnet mineral glass guarantees the HIGHEST protection, the HIGHEST clarity, the HIGHEST durability, and is 100% recyclable.
For further information, please visit our website page “Why choose Vuarnet lenses?" on vuarnet.com.
How do my Vuarnet sunglasses protect my eyes?
Thanks to the mineral glass and specific Vuarnet treatmen...Read more
Thanks to the mineral glass and specific Vuarnet treatment, your Vuarnet sunglasses protect your eyes in the following ways :
AGAINST UV AND BLUE LIGHT
- Vuarnet lenses filter 100% of UV (UVA, UVB, UVC) and as much as 99% of blue light, one of the most dangerous in the visible light spectrum.
AGAINST GLARE AND REFLECTIONS
- Our brand signature and exclusive bi-shaded mirror treatment guarantees maximum protection against glare and reflections.
AGAINST UNWANTED REFLECTIONS and INFRA-RED
- Vuarnet lenses are the only ones in the world designed to absorb up to 94% of infra-red rays protecting your eyes from heat and dry eye.
- The lenses also b
- The lenses also feature an anti-reflection treatment inside of the lens, eliminating all unwanted reflections.
For further information, please visit our website page “Why choose Vuarnet lenses?" on vuarnet.com
What tests do you do to check product quality?
We perform detailed and complete testing procedures on bo...Read more
We perform detailed and complete testing procedures on both lenses and frames.
Three tests are performed on the lens during the manufacturing process:
- Inspection of the polished glass quality; individual check of the glass polishing.
- Shock resistance measurement by ball-test; a ball weighing 16 grams is dropped from a height of 1.27 m onto the lens to test its shock resistance.
- Inspection of treated lenses, under specific lighting conditions to ensure that the glass has no scratches/imperfections.
Each frame is individually checked before the product is packaged.
How do I know that my Vuarnet glasses are authentic?
Each authentic frame is delivered in its own case complet...Read more
How do I choose the right size sunglasses for me?
On each product leaflet, we indicate the temple width (di...Read more
On each product leaflet, we indicate the temple width (distance between your temples) and the frame size (S for Small, M for Medium or L for Large) in order to help you select the pair of sunglasses most suited for your face.
To figure out the temple width of your face, use a ruler to measure the distance between the two horizontal screws of the arms on your current glasses. (If you have a fine/angular/large round, we recommend the size small/medium/large).
Size S refers to a temporal distance of 127-134 mm, size M to 130-163 mm and size L to 133-139 mm.